Summer Session: AgriTrack - tracking farmer demand for agrovet products in Kenya
Explore the AgriTrack tool, which collects monthly data on farmer spending from agrovet dealers.
Join John Muthee from AgNexus to explore the AgriTrack tool, which collects monthly data on farmer spending from agrovet dealers. Discover how AgriTrack helps manufacturers, vendors, and other supply chain actors make better decisions relating to marketing, pricing, packaging, and supply of agrovet products.
Watch the session recording
- AgriTrack™ is an ongoing countrywide research project that tracks what farmers in Kenya are spending on agricultural inputs.
About the LD4D Summer Sessions
The Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice presented a series of learning events to showcase the work of its members. The LD4D Summer Sessions took place in July and August 2021 and offered unique insights into tools, techniques, and opportunities, with plenty of time for interaction and networking. These 1-hour sessions were aimed at researchers, project implementers, industry and funders who work in livestock development.
- View the full list of Summer Sessions
- Find out more about the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice
- Sign up for the LD4D newsletter to get the latest news and events
- Follow @LD4D_Community on twitter for regular updates from the community
- Please get in touch with the organisers by email if you have questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org