Summer Session: The "LastMile” Mobile App
Discover the LastMile mobile app, a new tool to monitor day-to-day livestock health management activities.
Join Lamyaa Al-Riyami (GALVmed) and Emilie Veillat (the Veterinary Public Health Center at Boehringer Ingelheim) to discover the LastMile mobile app, a new tool to monitor day-to-day livestock health management activities. The app supports accurate data collection and tracking, and helps teams stay connected with farmers, retailers and veterinarians. The app is part of the LastMile initiative, which works to improve access, availability, and awareness of animal healthcare solutions for smallholder farmers in Africa. LastMile is established by Boehringer Ingelheim, with support from the Global Alliance for Livestock Veterinary Medicines (GALVmed).
Watch the session recording
About the LD4D Summer Sessions
The Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice presented a series of learning events to showcase the work of its members. The LD4D Summer Sessions took place in July and August 2021 and offered unique insights into tools, techniques, and opportunities, with plenty of time for interaction and networking. These 1-hour sessions were aimed at researchers, project implementers, industry and funders who work in livestock development.
- View the full list of Summer Sessions
- Find out more about the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice
- Sign up for the LD4D newsletter to get the latest news and events
- Follow @LD4D_Community on twitter for regular updates from the community
- Please get in touch with the organisers by email if you have questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org