Summer Session: Tags from text: an automated tool to standardise livestock terminology
Explore a prototype tool for automatically creating tags from text
Join Alexander Robertson (University of Edinburgh Bayes Centre) to explore a prototype tool for automatically creating tags from text. The tagging tool was developed to help the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) community standardise terminology on common types of livestock data. Discover how the tool works and help test and improve it for community use.
Watch the session recording
About the LD4D Summer Sessions
The Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice presented a series of learning events to showcase the work of its members. The LD4D Summer Sessions took place in July and August 2021 and offered unique insights into tools, techniques, and opportunities, with plenty of time for interaction and networking. These 1-hour sessions were aimed at researchers, project implementers, industry and funders who work in livestock development.
- View the full list of Summer Sessions
- Find out more about the Livestock Data for Decisions (LD4D) Community of Practice
- Sign up for the LD4D newsletter to get the latest news and events
- Follow @LD4D_Community on twitter for regular updates from the community
- Please get in touch with the organisers by email if you have questions or suggestions: email@example.com